Friday 31 October 2014

As it's Halloween, I thought I'd post some things I'd learnt today that are tenuously relevant.


1.) The Vampire Squid exists!
Kinda beautiful-scary, no?
Its scientific name is Vampyroteuthis infernalis, which literally translated means "The Vampire Squid from Hell"!

No, really!

I should like to call it Trevor, instead. That's a much nicer name.


2.) Cotard's Syndrome is a condition whereby sufferers believe they are dead. They literally turn up to their GPs, complaining of having died.



3.) The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge may have passed, but is not forgotten.




4.) I want to try this beer!






Follow me on Facebook: www..facebook.com/curtisallenillustrator
Check out my Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/capndred


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!