Wednesday 31 August 2011

My last dream last night (of about 3)

How about this for a dream? We had to put on a Christmas play/pageant in the foyer of a hotel, even though it was the height of summer. So we set about doing this, all bedecked in Christmas gear. I was one of the Santa Clauses. A couple of hobbits were Christmas elves downstairs, sifting through the naughty and nice lists. I went out front and drummed up interest with one of the other guys.However, it was all a front for a meeting of us super-criminals called by The Joker. As children gathered downstairs for the surprising Christmas celebrations, we criminals gathered upstairs of the skyscraper around a table in an executive boardroom (still all in Christmas garb) and waited for The Joker to show up, but in the meantime, several of the others argued and  one by one killed each other in violent ways. From about 12 of us, there were now 4. When I nervously rang the Joker, it turned out he was in a cafe across town waiting for us. He'd changed the meeting plans but not told us.I wonder if he knew this would happen, and was whittling us down?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!