Monday 8 December 2014

Possibly my favourite ever joke. Sorry!

A man is walking down the road when he sees a man on the other side, dressed in a nice suit, who has a tangerine for a head. Now the man is curious so he crosses over and stops the man. 
"Excuse me," he says. "I don't mean to be rude but I couldn't help but notice you have a tangerine for a head."
"Yes I do," the citrus-bonced man replies. 
"I was just wondering how you got it?"
"Well, I was clearing out my attic," the fruit-faced man begins, "when I found an old lamp. I wasn't expecting anything y'know, but I had to give it a rub and lo and behold, a genie came out and offered me three wishes!"
"Wow!" the man exclaims! "So what did you wish for?"
"For my first wish, I wished for £100,000,000 and suddenly, my attic was filled with money! Crammed into every nook and cranny. I've been living very well since! I'm still finding bank notes all over my house!"
The man is taken aback! "This is incredible!"
"For my second wish, I wished for my every sexual wish to be fulfilled! Immediately there was a knock at the door. It was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and she said she'd seen me around and was chancing it and wondered if I wanted some no-holds barred sex. That was a great day, I tell you! she has absolutely no inhibitions! But even better than that, we fell in love and recently got married and are still having the most mind-blowing sex!"
The man is staggered. "That's awesome!" But the question looms large. "So... erm... what did you ask for for your third wish?"
"Well," the lucky genie-finder replies, "for my third wish, I wished that I had a tangerine for a head."

-Curt-

Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CurtisAllenIllustrator
And my Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/capndred

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!